Wednesday, November 9, 2011

NOTD: Inspired by the Spectator Pump



Who doesn't love a classic spectator pump?  Yeah, I couldn't think of anyone either!  I was thinking about the classic-ness of these pumps (and, I DO LOVE ME SOME SHOES!!!), and came up with the design for today's nails. 


While you see spectator pumps in all colors - I, personally, prefer a taupe and black ... and, my nails reflect that!!  Before I get to the nails - isn't this a GORGEOUS pair of shoes???  They are Brian Atwood, and to die for!  Wish I had been able to afford them!!




Look at that detailing ... That's the inspiration!


I used Ulta's Set The Nude and Sally Hansen's Midnight in NY.  Again - I really love the Ulta polish!  And, you can get it so cheap!  Right now, for example, Ulta has it on sale buy 2, get 2 free.  Definitely worth it!!  This Ulta polish is an easy one coater!! 




Doesn't that just remind you of a spectator pump???  I so love this look - and, it would - of course, work with a multitude of colors!!

No comments:

Post a Comment